Security and Privacy Services
We understand the challenge facing our healthcare customers, and are driven to find solutions that ensure the security and privacy of patient data.
Practice domains include:
Privacy and Cybersecurity Services: Our experts are developing and leading the delivery of security-related services to Federal and State customers. Consistent with applicable industry standards, laws, and regulations (HIPAA, HITECH, FISMA, ISO/IEC 27001).
- Security and privacy management and oversight
- Compliance/Measuring effectiveness
- Security architecture, operations, and data protection
- Policy development and implementation
- Cybersecurity resources with active clearances
- Network and application security testing and defense
- Awareness training and validation
- Staff augmentation
Cyber Analytics and Intelligence: Our cyber security experts can help you assess and implement an enterprise defense strategy. Let us help you with selection, implementation, assessment, and monitoring of security controls for Information Technology assets, data, systems, and services.
- Threat analysis/monitoring
- Risk analysis and mitigation planning
- Security control assessment
- Incident detection and response
- Identity and access management
Our Work In Action
“Protecting sensitive data and applications in a way that meets Federal security and privacy requirements can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be if you work with a partner that has the right expertise and a history of success managing government health IT systems. Every day, Cognosante helps state and Federal health agencies deploy, operate, and secure mission-critical applications and data, in government data centers and in the cloud. We know how to navigate the regulations, procedures, and standards that not only ensure compliance, but provide effective security and privacy protection for health IT solutions.”
Stephen Gantz | Chief Security & Privacy Officer
Contact us about our security and privacy services
Please complete this contact form to have an industry expert get in touch with you to learn more about your organization and your challenges.