March 4, 2020
This month, Cognosante will make its annual appearance at the HIMSS Global Health Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, FL. The company will showcase both expanded and emerging offerings that align with the HIMSS annual theme, “Be the Change.”
Cognosante’s presence at HIMSS 2020 is designed to be comprehensive, timely, and engaging. From Interoperability and HIE to Cloud Computing and BPO solutions, Cognosante will be hosting live demos and in-person talks on the future of health technology for programs, providers, and partners. Details on Cognosante at HIMSS include:
The Journey to High Reliability: Transforming Culture, Building Capacity, and Leveraging Data to Improve Patient Safety. Cognosante’s series of 20-minute “flash talks” is focused on the emerging trend that has public hospitals focusing on improving patient safety and satisfaction ratings. Talks will take place in HIMSS Booth #929 continuously throughout Tuesday and Wednesday. Cognosante, in collaboration with Safe & Reliable Care and other partners, will discuss:
- How defining a shared vision at the outset is the foundation for program success
- How to build “top-down” HRO implementation capacity
- Technology’s place in HRO program planning
FedHealth Community Luncheon: Cognosante is the corporate sponsor for this invite-only luncheon where Sanjay Koyani, Executive Director of Innovation at the US Department of Health and Human Services will present the agency’s ReImagine Data for Better Insights initiative and discuss how data interoperability is empowering public health programs to share, integrate, analyze, and visualize data to better inform policy decisions. Cognosante’s Founder and CEO, Michele Kang, will deliver opening remarks.
In-booth Demonstrations: In addition to our existing suite of products, this year, Cognosante will be demonstrating the following new technologies available within Cognosante solutions.
- Insights. Advanced data visualization and analytics that monitor overall activity, performance, value, and usage of an HIE for administrators and participants. Insights synthesizes information and visually represents in an easy-to-understand dashboard that enables greater and more accurate responsiveness.
- Aware. Enabling improved management of remote team members at same or higher levels of security as onsite teams. Ideal for call center surge periods and telehealth service centers. This new remote management functionality introduces opportunities to take advantage of distributed workforces and manage overhead costs while maintaining security standards.
- Data Translation. This cloud-based platform is helping business owners by tying together disparate data points from across the enterprise. Data Translation goes beyond basic Business Intelligence to translate siloed organizational data into actionable, data-driven reports that enable more informed decision making.
Additionally, Cognosante will host a Media Roundup hour on March 10th at 10:00am in HIMSS booth 929 to showcase technology demos to industry media and discuss its full suite of solutions.
Cognosante provides technology solutions and business process outsourcing to Federal, state, and local government health agencies. The company has more than three decades of experience working with 48 states and the Federal government, developing, managing, and executing large, complex health information programs. Its expertise includes Medicaid, Medicare, military and Veterans health, the health insurance marketplace, data standards, and analytics, and modular system development and integration. Visit http://www.cognosante.com for more information.
# # #
Director, Marketing Communications