Program Integrity and Analytics
Program integrity analytics that deliver measurable results
Clinical data analytics, business intelligence analytics (including fraud, waste, and abuse), and population health analytics are becoming critical components of healthcare IT programs. There is also an increasing shift towards predictive analytics, since it can be harnessed to prevent disease and drive efficiencies throughout our rapidly evolving healthcare system. Health data analytics provide critical insight into member health status, behavior, and coverage decisions. It can also transform a provider from reactive to proactive, and keep costs under control while providing the best care possible.
Cognosante is a leader when it comes to designing and deploying analytics to transform healthcare. Our eSante® Analytics is a set of Medicaid-focused tools and methodologies that provide meaningful data insight, analysis, and strategic interoperability facilitation within the state IT enterprise.
Our analytics capabilities help states:
- Better oversee managed care organizations through utilization tracking and network adequacy measurement
- Derive optimal value from Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Maintain program integrity and minimize fraud, waste, and abuse
- Manage data integrity and standards, reconciliation, and remediation
- Measure quality and outcomes required by state innovation waivers and payment reform initiatives
- Track spending trends and expenditures
- Predict and model future spending
- Analytical applications specifically designed to provide meaningful data analyses and visualizations to Medicaid agencies
- Platforms for population health analyses and alternative payment methodologies
- Workflow management solutions to track and report on program integrity cases, audits, and analytical reviews
- Pipeline services that support the interchange and transformation of X12 and HL7 message types into XML and normalized formats
Integrity analytics in action
eSante® Analytics Medicaid Managed Care Insights
is a suite of analytic tools that help state directors obtain the best possible value from Medicaid managed care programs.
- Analytics tools, reports, dashboards, and data visualizations (including geographic information system) that support data-driven decision-making and increase managed care organization (MCO) transparency and accountability
- Expert policy and operations services to assist state Medicaid programs as they implement managed care changes
- Data collection, data warehousing, data management, and data sharing services
- Assistance meeting Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) reporting requirements
Cognosante wants to work with you
Please complete this contact form to have an industry expert get in touch with you to learn more about your organization and your challenges.