Cognosante is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services for our customers. We have earned industry-leading and globally recognized certifications that demonstrate our repeatable, documented and successful systems and processes. Cognosante is industry and globally recognized for quality in its services and business processes, winning customer satisfaction, and earning customer trust.
Certifications and Contract Vehicles
Appraised at Maturity Level 3 for Services and Development
Cognosante is appraised at Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Maturity Level 3 for Services and Development by the CMMI Institute. As required by the Institute, Cognosante’s Service Delivery and Development maturity is assessed every three years to maintain our Maturity Level 3 appraisal ratings.
The CMMI for Services appraisal assessed Cognosante’s Service Delivery standards, processes and policies, in addition to the Organizational Conflict of Interest Assessment and Mitigation policy. Achieving Maturity Level 3 for Services confirms Cognosante’s standards, processes, and policies are mature, instituted and continuously reviewed for process improvement opportunities.
The CMMI for Development appraisal assessed Cognosante’s solution development, systems integration, and use of the Comprehensive Process Framework for Agile software development programs. Achieving Maturity Level 3 for Development confirms Cognosante’s processes are well characterized and understood, and are described in standards, procedures, tools, and methods.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
For more than 11 years, Cognosante has maintained a comprehensive and fully-implemented Quality Management System (QMS) that is certified to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2015) standard. Our certification is based on ISO’s strict quality management principles including:
- Risk-based thinking
- Plan Do Check Act cycle
- Process approach
- Greater emphasis on the Customer
- Leadership’s expanded involvement
- Expanded preventative actions
- Control of externally provided products and services
- Continual improvement
- Assuring conformity to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
Validating Cognosante’s ability to monitor and continually improve customer satisfaction and key business processes, our ISO 9001:2015 certification is evidence of our ongoing commitment to quality and superior customer service.
HITRUST CSF Certified
HITRUST CSF Certified status indicates that Cognosante has met industry-defined requirements and is appropriately managing risk, and places our company in an elite group of organizations worldwide that have earned this certification. The HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) integrates and harmonizes requirements from many authoritative sources such as ISO, NIST, HIPAA, FedRAMP, and others, and tailors the requirements to healthcare organizations based on specific organizational, system, and regulatory risk factors. By including Federal and state regulations, standards, and frameworks, and incorporating a risk-based approach, the HITRUST CSF provides a consensus-driven standard of due care and due diligence for the protection of electronic protected health information (ePHI) and other sensitive data in the healthcare industry.
AWS Partner Network Consulting Partner
Cognosante has achieved status within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) as an APN Consulting Partner. The achievement of this partner status validates Cognosante’s proven ability to define, design, architect, develop, deploy, and sustain complex solutions within the AWS Commercial and Government clouds (AWS GovCloud [US]). Cognosante has demonstrated AWS Cloud hosting expertise and engagement with AWS Commercial and AWS GovCloud (US) as the backbone of many services it develops and maintains.
Cognosante offers a number of contract vehicles to our government clients:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) GWAC
- GSA IT 70 Federal Supply Schedule
- GSA PSS Federal Supply Schedule
- VA T4NG
*Commercial Pricing list is available here.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- California Department of General Services, Procurement Division
- Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology
- Florida Department of Management Services, Division of State Purchasing
- Kansas Department of Administration
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Maryland Department of Information Technology
- Minnesota Department of Administration, Materials Management Division
- Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services
- Missouri Office of Administration, Division of Purchasing and Materials Management
- New Mexico General Services Department, Purchasing Division
- New York Office of General Services
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- Oregon Department of Administrative Services
- Pennsylvania Department of General Services
- South Dakota Department of Social Services, Division of Medical Services
- Vermont Agency of Human Services
- Wyoming Department of Enterprise Technology Services
Cognosante wants to work with you
Please complete this contact form to have an industry expert get in touch with you to learn more about your organization and your challenges.