Our CapabilitiesLearn More
We strengthen healthcare delivery through interoperability and maximizing the efficacy of data across local, regional, state, and national health information exchanges (HIE); interoperability solutions; social determinants of health; and population health analytics. Our eSante® Platform expands enterprise healthcare delivery capability and extensibility across disparate and evolving systems so that clinical data is securely exchanged, meaningful information is gleaned from aggregated data, outcome-based measures are applied, and overarching privacy protection is at the center of healthcare modernization.
Data Standards and Ontologies
API Integration Services
Health Information Exchange
Cognosante develops tools, solutions, and implementation methodologies that extend the value of an interoperable environment. We are focused on the value created with health information exchange at its core, supported by HIE accelerators that maximize the value created through the collection, aggregation, correlation, and presentation of healthcare-related data. Through tailored and purposeful research and development, ongoing collaboration with our technology partners, and a commitment to continual innovation, we develop and implement solutions that help our customers achieve clear and direct benefits. By bringing additional functionality to out-of-the-box solutions, we can measurably improve adoption, use, efficacy, and outcomes based on an effective HIE strategy.
Our eSante Platform ensures rapid and seamless integration with existing enterprise systems. eSante focuses on critical domains where HIE requires meaningful business value acceleration, including provider outreach, provider adoption, patient-centricity, virtual health integration, claims data integration, and data visualization.
- Demonstration of population health analysis, expenditure, and other key metrics for Medicaid and other cohort decision support dashboards
- Care coordination workflows that keep a unified care team in sync on the delivery of services to Medicaid recipients
- Medicaid-specific extensions to core HIE functions, such as Master Patient Index and provider registry
- Cohort build, deidentify, and cohort data study and analysis in support of Medicaid population health studies
- HIE adoption and usage dashboards to enable focus on outreach activities by geography