Cognosante provides leading information technology solutions and BPO services for Federal and state public health agencies.
CEO Michele Kang founded Cognosante in 2008 above her garage with just one other employee to disrupt and challenge the status quo in the U.S. healthcare system. Leveraging a unique set of business, data, and technical expertise in a fundamentally different way, Cognosante has grown into a provider of innovative health IT solutions, BPO solutions that leverage technology to achieve efficiency, and security and biometrics expertise that keeps Americans safe.
Cognosante leverages innovative thinking to help transform the way government provides services to citizens.
Our unique approach to complex challenges “connects the dots” across multiple programs and constituencies to bring a unified vision to technology transformation efforts. We are a trusted partner to our clients because they understand we are not only invested in their success but in the satisfaction of the populations they serve.
Whether it is Veterans and their families, seniors, persons with disabilities, or citizens living with limited resources, we design solutions that aim to improve the quality and safety of life for all citizens by delivering exceptional solutions across the government landscape.
Cognosante has supported mission-critical government programs in in Federal and state agencies and offices including the following:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans Health Administration (VHA), Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) (Army, Navy, Air Force, and the Defense Health Agency)
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of State
- State Medicaid Offices
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)