Meeting Your Challenges
We can help you plan for the challenges of transitioning to future standards including operating rules and incremental ontology modernizations such as ICD-10; we combine proven program management methodologies, extensive industry contacts and an industry-leading approach to chart your path to compliance and leverage standards to improve business operations and decision support.
Our Solutions and Services
We provide a wide range of services to improve your standards interoperability including
- Project Management
- Assessment (Business/Technical)
- Implementation Planning
- Remediation (System/Business Remediation)
- Conformance and Interoperability Testing
The Cognosante Difference
- Unsurpassed Standards Expertise: Our experts hold leadership roles in well-known industry groups including the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI), the Accredited Standards Committee X12, Health Level Seven (HL7), and the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM). Our experts participate in industry collaborative initiatives such as the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) and the Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE). Members of our team have been recognized for their volunteer contributions with honors such as the WEDI Distinguished Service Award and the WEDI Award of Merit.
- A Streamlined Business Process: We improve how information is collected and processed while reducing risks to your payment cycles, business continuity, and data integrity.
- Proven, Mature Best Practices: Drawing upon our experience with 47 states, the federal government, and private health plans, we bring best practices and insights to expedite your transition to ICD-10, CORE Operating Rules, and new standards. We deliver a phased approach to standards compliance which includes planning and establishing governance; detailed impact analysis, developing a clear strategy and work plan; monitoring and managing remediation; and successfully transitioning to your post-compliance state.
Cognosante delivers unsurpassed knowledge and expertise to build your State Based Marketplace, link to the Federally Facilitated Marketplace, and integrated eligibility and enrollment solutions.
Cognosante is the industry leader in navigating health data standards for improved interoperability.
Cognosante delivers unsurpassed knowledge and expertise to build your HIE, link to the Federal Exchange, and plan for/meet Meaningful Use Stage 2+ criteria.